• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • Hi team,   with regard to my previous post:   So going from the FS9/FSX version to the P3Dv4 version, I basically have to re-purchase the whole scenery for EUR 19.11?
      The scenery is basically the same overall design as the FSX version, so why are we having to pay the price all over again, albeit a 30% discount? Looks like I'll have to do this with all my Aerosoft sceneries, many of which I have only used a couple of times in FSX?

Please give me some insight to this reasoning, Regards Samuel.
    • Hi I get a lot of smoke on landing airbus 319, can some one tell me, guide me what I have to do. in fsx se I have a lot of smoke file in the effect folder which of them is related to the smoke tire? I delete the fix.smoke.w.fix and nothing happened.  regards Flc
    • I bought the product and it's fantastic. Are further improvements planned? Will the xfeed valves be added? Any failures?
    • Tjee, we are really only focussed on the A318/.A319 at this moment and hardly think about the A330 at this moment. Sorry.
    • There is an option to load/not to load the rwy with the flightplan/CO ROUTE. That is also modeled in the current FSX version. IRL the rwy is not loaded with the flightplan.