• 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 8 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • Awesome news.   There was a post over on Avsim where someone said that the change to the new UNICODE format could mean that programs like Simstarter may accidentally change the format/spacing of the file and require a complete sim resinstall.  Is this a significant concern?
    • I feel that is working in two ways. One being just how good all the beta testers who are developers are seeing this new platform with its ease of familiarity and all the new tools it comes with and second the fact that the developers are making it easy for us to switch with free upgrades. The quicker V3 is put to bed the less headaches of customer support for more platforms developers have to deal with.

I have a list of addons I would like to have and I want to have to go all in to make the switch and not look back. Most of my list will be ready shortly after release as informed by the authors. The only hold out is FSUIPC and the GTN's.

Thank you for stating the Twin Otter Extended will come quick and I hope the Catalina, PANC and PAFA also will make it over at some point as well.
    • I will be getting V4 as soon as it comes out but will keep flying FSX for PMDG's MD11 and it's FS2Crew edition.   But the moment PMDG and FS2Crew releases their 747 V2 version for V4 I am switching definitely and never looking back! (Hopefully.  )  
    • Du musst die Busse nochmal neu installieren. Befolge dabei bitte EXAKT die Schritte, die in diesem Topic beschrieben sind:    
    • Just one more statement:   when buying software from an online shop the legal situation is quite simple: once the shop received the payment it offers the download to you. Once you start the download the shop has fulfilled their contractual duty. There are shops which allow download software to be returned, but there is no legal obligation to that.   After you downloaded the software it is in your possession, and you are responsible for keeping backups. The shop has no legal obligation to provide the downloads for you above the time of your initial download. There are shops which provide such downloads, but again, there is no legal obligation.   Bottom line 1: KEEP BACKUPS of your belongings! And further more, don't blame others for your fault of not having them! Bottom line 2: BUY FROM THE MANUFACTURER! Why would you buy somewhere else? You would include someone else to make profit from your purchase, reducing the money the original manufacturer earns for his work. This alone is already a perfectly good reason to buy directly from the source.   And finally: if you do are forum search for that company name you will learn that also Aerosoft lost a noticeable amount of money there...