Andras Meridian Airlines

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Andras Fields Virtual Airline.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
    • Basically I took the information from this video:    I unfortunatley do not have any information on reducing texture sizes.
    • Yep, confirmed!   Thank you for pointing to the right thread masterhawk!   I applied 1) of the link, and proceeded straight ahead to the install process. SODE was installed on my sims folder ( not under C:\Program Files (x86) ) and set the Mesh resolution in Prepar3d v3.4 to 1m.   Beautiful follow-up to my old Madeira X, now in the smooth Prepar3d v3.4 :-)
    • After some uneventful flights a nice one: from Larnaca to Kastelorizo. Kastelorizo is a small Greek island off the Turkish coast. http://ourairports.com/airports/LGKJ/   Is a barren rock with on it's northern side vegetation and a natural bay used as a harbor by the town perched along it and the steep rock hill behind it. The airport is a single runway carved between two rock hills, it's 2600ft runway ends bordering on steep cliffs. Not a runway for large and/or fast aircraft and an approach not for the faint of heart. After circling the town I lined up on rwy 13 but came in too fast and steep, so floated too far along the runway to make a safe landing. Go-around, again around the island for another approach. Now on full flaps and bordering a stall I put her down, still going a good 100kts. I landed just over the fence and did the brake pedal dance to get stopped just behind the only parking spot cut out in the rocks. Love this little Aerosoft field!   Now off to a wild and wicked party at the bay, seeing my slightly unconventional cargo of beer, guitars, fishing gear, personal electronics and women's clothing .  
    • The internet is full with reports of the XAudio2_6.dll crashing Windows systems. Please do a Google search for "XAudio2_6.dll crash" and follow the hints you will get there. There are a couple in between that fixed the problem.
    • ok I fix the houses in the sky, but now we should fix this