10. A300 Service Pack

• 1 reply
  11. Do I need the SP?

• 2 replies
  12. A300 "skeleton"

• 1 reply
  13. Windows 10 and FMC

• 8 replies
    • Just got a standalone copy of Fernbus and was thinking of upgrading to Steam BUT?? I cannot move my drivers head view either with the mouse or using the keys 3 or 4. Tried changing all the settings but with no luck. Will the Steam version be the same? My version is 1.14.12800. My system is Win10 (64bit) and  powerful enough for anything. Also, it keeps asking me for my VR headset and TrackIR which I haven't got. Any ideas?? Thanks  
    • A portion of your original post is above. Do you still get Crashes to Desktop (CTD) with Lukla installed and at airports far away? Or are the CTD only "around budhakunda"?   Also, have you tried turning "Crash detection" off in the sim and does that have any effect?
    • Hallo, nun bin ich nach langer Zeit wieder zum fliegen gekommen und musste gleich VFR Jena und Umgebung ausprobieren. Ich bin wirklich sprachlos und sehr begeistert über diese Umsetzung. Nochmals vielen Dank für die Mühe und viele Grüße.
    • Shalom and greetings all my pals,   Presenting Northeast DC-9-10's exclusive non stop Cape Cod service to one of three Cape Cod airports which is KHYA Barnstable Municipal Airport located on one mile north of the central business district of Hyannis in Cape Cod   On final runway approach to runway 15   Seconds before touchdown     TOUCHDOWN with nice background view of what I think is blue solar panels     Braking down with full flaps and reverse thrust     Slowing down on runway 15 with nice background view of construction equipment and more blue solar panels     Look at the airport terminal!     Exiting from runway 15 into taxiway with nice background view of airport firehouse and de-ice vehicle     Taxiing to gate 1     Approaching gate 1     Arrived at gate one where pilots can grab dinner before making return trip     Nice tail view of sunset getting ready for night return trip     Checking gate one to be sure there are no late passengers running to catch the plane     Nice wing view of the terminal and sunset     Full boarded and getting ready for return trip!!     Thank you for viewing.  Stay tuned for next exciting flight.   Regards,   Aharon