10. Repaint request

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  11. A300 Service Pack

• 1 reply
    • I’ll try and word this the best I can as I’m scratching my head but this is a start.   ever since I’ve installed the latest update into the 320 - 321 I have noticed a folder appear on my desktop called “Aerosoft Airbus 320”, with in the that agile called “gauges” and within that a file called “navigraphsimlink.dll”.  I do have navigraph but as I say I’ve never seen this folder and file on the desktop, so in plain view until I updated the A320 to the latest version.   any kind of light on this would be most appreciated.
    • On approach to Zurich on a STAR with a transition there is a problem with the nav mode.  The path goes something like, way point X - way point Y (transition) - way point X - so a loop.  However, upon reaching the first way point X, the auto flight system is taking me on a heading away from way point Y in order to bring be back around in a loop through Y, rather than directing me towards way point Y first and then loop around to where I started.  This conflicts with my ATC program which starts to give me vectors as it believes I am off course.  So, I have tested this in another airbus (the other one) and it doesn't do this, it heads directly towards the way point Y and then loops back around to the origin point.  Could you look into this?  The STAR is KELI2G transition GEPOL into LSZH.     Another problem on the same approach:  There is supposed to be a smooth arc from the last way point to the FAF, but there is an odd quirky dog leg calculated by the system and this causes the plane to sometimes miss the localizer intercept.  This is not on the charts and the other airbus doesn't do it.   Thanks IADLHR  
    • Hi 🙂 Ich habe bis jetzt keinen Zusatzt Airport für XP11 gekauft, aber ich spiele mit dem Gedanken mir London Heathrow und Frankfurt zu kaufen für XP 11. Jetzt sehe ich das ich Frankfurt  und London Heathrow schon drin habe in der Custom Scenery. Muss ich dann die beiden löschen, wenn ich mir die beiden neuen hole, oder wie habt Ihr dass gemacht ?
    • glad to hear that it is working again!