• 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • Just upgraded to V5 and the aircraft will not follow the flightplan programmed. It just turns off course and does its own thing. Also I am getting terrible frames compared to other aircraft like PMDG, and even Aerosoft's own Airbus. Any tips? 
    • Just upgraded to V5 and the aircraft will not follow the flightplan programmed. It just turns off course and does its own thing. Also I am getting terrible frames compared to other aircraft like PMDG, and even Aerosoft's own Airbus. Any tips? 
    • I am not opposed if the update is significant enough. But if its just changing some ground lights, no bueno. I suppose we wont know the scope until the changed products roll out. It is however unfortunate that once again, we are months away from having use of said products.  We all suspected that V4 is a bit of a test bed platform release and it wont be until 5+ rolls we will see some settling. Which should be fall 2018 if going by previous cycles
    • can we get a preview thread for the baby buses?  I need a safe space to ask how soon because REX4 is dropping this week and I still don't have a plane to fly in the new sim. so sad
    • Greetings! I have begun installing a few 3rd party airports into P3Dv4 which are installed by the Addon.XML method.  However, even after reloading airports, SimStarter's list of starting positions for the airport in question is not correct, at least as compared to what P3D lists them to be.  Is there a solution to this that I'm missing? Thank you for any advice you may have. Stew