CumulusX!

Discussion related to all aspects of this exciting new program that puts thermals in FSX and creates ridge lift using CCS slope files.

166 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 21 replies
  1. Awesome software

• 6 replies
  2. cumulusX crashed

• 0 replies
    • 27 replies
  3. CumulusX!

• 178 replies
    • 23 replies
  4. CumulusX! feedback

• 18 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 45 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 20 replies
  5. Wow!

• 3 replies
  6. sim_probe feedback

• 0 replies
    • You mean to select Repair option of P3D content file?
    • I bought mthe bundle yesterday, but have only installed the 320/321. Maybe it's a bit ambitious so early, but I would like to try out the MCDU on my Ipad. I read  in the manual that I need to start the WebInterface.exe before or after staring P3D, and that it's located in \Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Connect Pro. The only files I have there is A3XXConnectPro.exe and two .jpg's. I have searched my PC, but nothing comes up for the Webinterface.exe. Is it missing? If I try running the A3XXConnectPro.exe I get this error box: What else or where else can I look? PS. As I mentioned I haven't installed the 318/319, could that have anything to do with it?   Regards JLund  
    • There is still a matching database in the One drive directory. should I delete that? Same goes for Flightplans directory. Does the aircraft use files under One Drive directory? or can I delete them after moving them to the C:\This PC directory? It seems to me the program is looking for data under One Drive and not the other directory, namely the General file where the navigraph data is. I want it to read from the "This PC" directory. When reinstalling do I have to point it to the documents directory of my choice?   Thanks, Tom
    • Yes, I hope it too... The latest scenarios have fantastic and very real effects; rain, mobile avatars... it would be nice if they were added to all the scenarios you sell.  Cologne/Bonn will be a fantastic must to have!!!!   
    • Today i was flying in the Airbus A321, then i had a dual Engine failture. Then i wasn't able to controll the aircraft manually, but the Autopilot has worked normally. Why can i not controll the Aircraft manually after an engine failture?