CumulusX!

Discussion related to all aspects of this exciting new program that puts thermals in FSX and creates ridge lift using CCS slope files.

156 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 0 replies
  2. Other topics
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 10 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 17 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 9 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 27 replies
    • Airbus Fonts Disrupt Windows 10 Browser Font Display
      By mopperle · Posted
      Why not just uninstall the Airrbus Fonts?
    • LN_PDF_Tool (WINDOWS ONLY)
      By Tom A320 · Posted
      Hello Lars, thanks for sharing! This really is a nice and handy little tool!
    • JarDesign A320Neo Problem nach Update Beta11
      By WoDi · Posted
      Ich sehe keinen Unterschied zu vorher. Zudem ist das Cockpit nachts viel zu hell. Und es sieht aus, als ob eine Beleuchtung von hinten angeschaltet wäre. Nachts sind fast nur die Anzeigen zu erkennen und natürlich die Displays.   Gruß Dieter
    • Airbus Fonts Disrupt Windows 10 Browser Font Display
      By fanblade · Posted
      Thank you for the information, however I have uninstalled the Bus and FSX, but alas I now cannot reverse the Fonts issue in Edge from the fix suggested so will have to re install Win again! Great that a solution is coming soon will just leave the Bus uninstalled until then!   Thanks and regards  
    • LN_PDF_Tool (WINDOWS ONLY)
      By Mathijs Kok · Posted
      Very very useful!
    • San Diego Scenery no longer in the plans?
      By Mathijs Kok · Posted
      It's not scrapped from the list but I got no info on it for you right now.
    • Nice Cote d'Azur Scenery
      By mopperle · Posted
      What you've seen might be the result of a traffic tool.
    • Nice Cote d'Azur Scenery
      By pluto7777 · Posted
      I bought Nice scenery, beautiful , nice addon ! But I saw a youtube movie of a forum member using this same scenery, and the activity on the appron was huge: many planes moving, a cue to the runway, very much activity, very realistic, very nice. On my Nice scenery, resolution is fine, images are nice, but I can only count 3 planes, taxiing to the runway, i am the only one, i do not see planes coming to the runway, everything is very calm... I tried changing hours, in scenery settings i change activity to very dense; 100%, airliners, private planes, all sliders to 100% or 75%, i can see a slight difference from 2 planes to 4 planes, but that's all. How to do to create a very busy airport ?
    • Multiscreen issue
      By pluto7777 · Posted
      I found solution on other forum: in fsx.cfg:  put resolution to  5760 lines whem using 3 screens - indeed: problem with black screens is solved now !!
    • San Diego Scenery no longer in the plans?
      By Waleed · Posted
      Just wanted to see if that project is still in the plans, or has been shelved. Thanks for the update on this.