CumulusX!

Discussion related to all aspects of this exciting new program that puts thermals in FSX and creates ridge lift using CCS slope files.

161 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 0 replies
  2. Topics
    • 2 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 10 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 17 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • Vielen Dank für Eure Feedbacks.   @Daikan Gute Idee! Ich hatte einigermassen verstanden, dass dieses File nicht gefunden wurde aber verstand nicht wieso.   @PilotBalu Danke für die Erklärung. Das File +34+072.dsf hat bei mir als Datum 19.02.2016. Die "w2xp_Asia"-Scenery hatte ich vor 10-14 Tagen heruntergeladen.   Viele Grüsse Franz
    • Question: most of addons are not free, so i am wondering if some of the addon suppliers are also providing a kind of payed assistance for clients that are willing to pay for online assistance ( ex teamviewer assistance?) Many FSX users are expierenced computer geeks, but remember also many simmers are just amateurs who like to fly sims. Because of the huge number of addons, different releases, updates, all these different operating systems, different performance in PC systems,  there is no general advice that can be given to a user (in my opinion) in order to solve issues. Every single issue has to be evaluated, conc system performance, versions, history of downloads, etc.. Trying to solve a simple issue sometimes takes months, just because the user is not enough experienced to locate the small issue, burried somewhere inside one of  the thousands of files... so, as myself, i am sure there are hundreds of enthousiasts who like to fly, but they are encountering problems for 1 years already, payed a lot money in trying to find other addons that maybe work better ( can this be the target of the providers ?)    So , in my opinion, many users would be happy to have a choice:  keep on trying and trying with the help of forum-free-advice, OR, contacting a kind of service that sales blocks of teamviewer assistance time, in order to help people that have been messing around for months and spent also lots of money, searching for their systems to run smoothly.    
    • Hallo Denis,   ja das ginge auch, ist ja nur ein kleiner Handgriff. Es stört mich dann nur die Fehlermeldung die in der CDU erscheint Die frequenz bei navdata zu ändern, ist ja so ne Sache, die muss ich ja dann bei jedem Update wieder ändern.   Hab es mittlerweile geschafft das der ADE den FSX erkennt, aber beim auswählen des Airports bekomme ich nur den Standardairport zum bearbeiten und da stimmt ja die frequenz. vllt hast du eine Lösung dafür?  
    • Hallo was ist " Groundhandling drive up all und drive away "? Wie wird das denn jetzt gestartet? Gruss Hans
    • Hallo Markus, ich habe exakt das gleiche Problem, vor dem Installieren des SimConnects war der Airbus unbrauchbar. Allerdings kann ich mich entsinnen, dass P3D vor dem Installieren beim Bus nicht abgestürzt ist. Flugzeug-Addons habe ich leider keine weiteren bis jetzt.