• 2 replies
  3. Solved

• 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 10 replies
    • 0 replies
    • Last Saturday I purchased the Miami scenery from LatinVFR and the new first officer expansion pack for the FS2Crew version for your Airbus from Simmarket. Paid with Paypal (used the One Touch option), only to find the amount to be paid charged to my card three times. When I notified them of this they blacklisted my account which I have used for the last eight years, with over 1000 euros worth of addons and games associated with it. I then got hold of Paypal earlier today after tweeting and emailing them over the weekend, and they told me that one of the transactions was completed presumably in a successful way, one got reversed by Paypal, and one got stopped presumably by either my bank or by Visa. The money that was charged to my card in error would be back in my account within three to five business days.  Case closed. Or so I thought. After emailing Simmarket I got a reply saying that the reason for my account being blacklisted was because of nonpayment of the order from last Saturday, which I find very odd, especially considering the fact that I have a completed transaction in my Paypal history for that amount to be paid.   Anyone else with similar experiences who can shed some light on what to do next? Also, is the info in my Simmarket account "in a safe place", or do I have to bite the bullet and realize that the time and effort spent on my simming hobby is lost forever?
    • @GFA OK, ist Chicago ein Add-On Airport oder nicht? Und: Wo funktioniert es denn nicht?
    • ich habe gerade eine neue Erkenntnis gemacht. In Chicago fliegt alles....Man sieht es auch schon im Sichtmodus.....sämtliche Flugzeuge sind aufgeführt, die in der Luft sind und auf Parkplätzen stehen...hm?
    • @GFA Puh, hast du irgendein Traffic Add-on installiert oder sonst etwas was den Traffic beeinflussen könnte? Handelt es sich nur um einen Flughafen oder um die ganze "Welt" ? Und: Benutzt du die Standardversion oder die Steam Edition? Um welches Betriebssystem handelt es sich usw... Wäre eventuell sehr hilfreich!   Mit freundlichen Grüßen Lotus3xiG3
    • Bonsoir Ludovic, Ayant le même volant je ne peux que confirmer que le volant est compatible avec le jeu. Je viens de penser a une autre solution,   Essayez de brancher le volant sur un port USB 3, pour le reconnaître il est bleu a l intérieur, si cette solution ne fonctionne pas, essayez le.site maconfig.com afin d.analyser votre config et mettre ainsi a.jour votre config et vos ports usb. Tenez moi informé A bientôt France Simu.