• 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 3 replies
  8. EHAM docking

• 2 replies
  9. EHAM wrong jetways

• 2 replies
    • We've seen similar reports, and it appears that there aren't too many fans of this Fall update!   Thanks for sharing your experience!   Best wishes.  
    • Hello Herman,   I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems, and that is certainly not normal for our software.  If the aircraft behaves the same way under zero wind conditions (weather engine off), then you very likely have a P3D problem.  We've seen these problems a great deal, and Lockheed Martin responded by suggesting people run a Checksum after downloading P3D to help solve this.  That, and ensuring computer security is disabled before the install.   The question often comes up... "why don't I have problems with other aircraft?".  The answer is that the Aerosoft Airbus Pro is currently the only aircraft that is compiled with the latest compiler for P3DV4.3.   If you continue to experience this problem, then I recommend downloading P3DV4.3 again (along with doing a Checksum on the download), performing a complete uninstall and reinstall of P3D, being sure to remove any remaining folders after the uninstall.  Thankfully, this process is not nearly as time consuming as it was with FSX!   Let us know how you make out?   Best wishes.    
    • Ich warte immer noch auf eine Antwort. Mittlerweile bekomme ich die Turbinen an, sie laufen deutlich hörbar hoch. Nur wenn ich jetzt Schub gebe, bewegt sich lediglich die kollekt. Blattverstellung Habe es so in den Einstellungen des Joysticks geändert. Das Video von Tom Wood habe ich mehrere Male gesehen, ich weiß nicht, wieso die Kraft nicht auf die Rotorblätter übertragen wird  Wie beschrieben, habe ich die beiden Turbinen auf Ctrl 5 und 6 gelegt, aber das hat nichts gebracht. Wenn ich mit der Maus den braunen Marker am Pitchhebel aufziehen will, geht das ebenfalls nicht. Hat wirklich keiner hier eine Idee? Kann leider nicht im Xplaneorg Forum posten, weil ich einmal aus Versehen Deutsch geschrieben habe. Ein gewisser Niclas schickte mir daraufhin ständig Verwarnungen und verbietet mir seitdem das Posten. Was für ein Laden ist das?
    • Insofar as the question goes, the sounds for the A330 will likely be the same as the A318/A319/A320/A321.  I'm not saying the same sounds, what I mean is the type of sounds.  This is what Mathijs answered back about 1.5 years ago and I've seen nothing that makes be believe there has been a change.   Thanks for the question though!   Best wishes my friends.  
    • The other day all was well with the world of the Aerosoft Airbus. On Tuesday Microsoft sent a present. An update to Windows 10 Pro. The next day (today) after starting  P3D v4.3 I went to load my A320. P3D crashed. I loaded P3D again and tried the A318. P3D crashed. I used the Windows uninstaller to remove both bundles and restarted. I re-installed the bundles and after a few issues with the updater (now v1.1.10.0) the aircraft all seem to be working again with the  earlier experimental updates to (1.2.1.3). Not sure why this happened. It is the first time such an issue has arisen with this system.