• 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • PFD shownin $ signs
      By Electrix_13 · Posted
      Hey i tried installing the fonts but i still have the same issue :/
    • A330 preview
      By reflic · Posted
      well we all know that the other particular boeing aircraft does have all the complex stuff with FBW. Not saying it should be in 4k at all either. But I mean give them credit where credits do if we are talking all sneaky like lol
    • AIRBUS A330-200/300 A340-200/300/500/600
      By Walter Almaraz · Posted
      Hola, te comento que Aerosoft está realizando un A330, puedes ver el desarrollo acá: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/92340-a330-preview/ Sin embargo creo que no tienen planes para hacer un A340 Salu2
    • A330 preview
      By qqwertzde · Posted
      ENGM has the advantage of being far away from urban areas, that's why this works. Try to fly said Boeing into FlyTampa's CYYZ. The developer of CYYZ had the great idea to provide a light version with 1024x1024, which was the only way I could get this combination to work (with very low scenery settings). Honestly, I wouldn't buy a plane that (only) would be available in 4096x4096, I knew it would kill my system. I hope the A330 will (also) be available in 1024x1024, which always served me very well. Peter
    • Install AntarcticaX asked for "Sceneries" folder?
      By wingclip · Posted
      Hi Folks, I already have AntX v1.0 and I was installing the v1.1 version tonight, (I read that I didn't have to uninstall the v1.0 first). There was no problem downloading the 7.01GB file, and I turned off my virus protection as usual.However, the installer first showed me where it was going to install the program and the path it showed was correct. In my case; P drive/MS Flight sim X I have FSX on a dedicated SSD and the installer was correct in its displayed path. But then after I clicked "Next" it asked me to browse to the "Sceneries" folder if the path shown was not the right one. The path it displayed was to my FSX folder again, just like it had shown in the previous dialog window. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to just click "Next" again, or if I should browse to a "Sceneries" folder. If I should browse, then should I send it to the "Aersoft/AntarcticaX/scenery" folder, (where the AntX v1.0 has its scenery folder), or to the main FSX Scenery folder. Or even to the "Addon Scenery" folder... Can someone clear that up for me real quick, please? I'll also try to find a v1.10 pdf manual I can download. Maybe I can find the answer there but I would sure appreciate it if I can get a answer from someone who knows. Thanks, Rich PS I just realized that I should probably point out I have FTX Global Base, Vector, and OpenLC installed and I have not ran AntarcticaX or LuklaX since I installed the FTX Global software, (If that makes a difference, I don't know). I have Windows 7 64bit and FSX Deluxe Gold w/Accl pack 
    • A330 preview
      By 320Ski · Posted
      Thanks Emi for the hint, there is only one A330 series with a window formation like that and yes Lufthansa only have this particular series of the A330, YES!  Emi you may as well finish the job and hint the exact release date , after all this is roughly the thrid most common question asked in the last 28 pages of this forum  (just playing).
    • MultiPlayer Unusable - single diget FPS
      By ervski · Posted
      My AS Twin Otter Ver FSXP3D V111 is UN-usable in multiplayer. Works great off line as with all other acft. So when my P3D group uses the AS Twin Otter in multiplayer, I have to use another acft. Tried downloading Hot fix for P3D but received a fault, page not found. Sorry if this issue has been addressed but could not find. FSX multiplayer works great but do not use FSX anymore. Thanks much!   erv moore
    • A330 preview
      By Jarlsberg · Posted
      Not to name any particular addon out of respect to you, but lets say a popluar Boeing addon together with Oslo v2 I'm having solid 30+ frames in VC. Of course with lower scenery- and weather textures, but that is a priority I choose. But I would think high textures in the cockpit and possibly the exterior is something people value more, as you get it closer on the screen. But of course, I absolutely see your point and do think it's fair Beautiful renders btw, can't wait to see more of this majestic bird
    • Mallorca X Evolution nach Installation nicht vorhanden
      By Wizz25 · Posted
      Wiegesagt ich hab jetzt alles korrigiert  Bis jetzt spinnt der Flughafen nichtmehr  Sollte es wieder mal zu nem Texturenmix kommen, melde ich mich  Was mich stutzig gemacht hat war, dass der Flughafen nach einer Neuinstallation immer wieder normal ohne seinen FSX-Standardpartner war.
    • error
      By erick16899 · Posted
      thanks for your help It had ask me the serial number But monitor and item still can't work