• 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 22 replies
    • Alle deutschen Flughäfen in X-Plane
      By Litjan · Posted
      Hallo, danke für die nette Rückmeldung! Momentan geht die Arbeit an den deutschen Airports etwas langsamer voran - bin gerade an Neubrandenburg. Viele Grüße, Jan  
    • Aeropuertos Aerosoft en P3D v2.5
      By Walter Almaraz · Posted
      Realizaste alguna modificación en el escenario? Borrar algún archivo por ejemplo? Por cierto sube una captura de la biblioteca de escenarios
    • Bugrad Geradeauslauf
      By flugmatz · Posted
      @Rick24: Eine Turboprop hat halt diese Propeller mit dem Torque, ein Bus hat Düsen ;-) Vielleicht meldet sich ja Tom nochmal...
    • Legs 23 through 30, 8 Legs down Brazil, your flightstories
      By gazoeller · Posted
      @Dale, thanks for your explanation. Don't worry it was my fault. If I would have read your reports more thoroughly, I could have found out myself. As I mentioned, you're writing such nice reports, that I'was struggling to take them for real. When I saw the flight route in Philippes great report on the same leg, I memorized earlier blog entries where you mentioned to visit this island in the Atlantic ocean. @Philippe, hope you don't call me a cadger when I'm considering starting further legs not without your respective comprehensive flight report in hand. This would allow me lean back and concentrate on all the points of interest you already found out. Btw Dale and Philippe, did you think about selling your fascinating flight reports to travel magazins to compensate for your cost on this world tour? Anyway I'm excited about your next reports. Gernot
    • Fuel planning manually?
      By Tom A320 · Posted
      To brake it a little bit down: you want to take the numbers from a flight planner A and want to put them into a flight planner B to get them displayed on the OFP of flight planner B. Right? This sounds a little bit weird to me. PFPX generates really good numbers. Please read the following review and see how good it is compared to a real world flight planning software: http://www.simflight.com/2015/07/24/professional-flight-planner-x-as-real-as-it-gets/   Who tells you, that the numbers from your RyanAir VA are really good? I mean, ask them what tool they are using and most importantly ask on what base assumptions they are doing their calculations. Afterwards transform those assumptions into percentages for the bias fields of the above screenshot and I am sure PFPX will give you similar or even the same numbers. But there is no way in taking the results of a calculation and putting them into some kind of software to figure on what parameters they were calculated. It's like trying to restore a huge formula from it's result.  
    • Slow instruments (stutter)
      By Roman Geber · Posted
      Shame, but at least now I know that that there's no improvement option I miss out on Would be great to see improvement here with some future update, at least for the PFD. cu
      Roman
      By Guido Piermarini · Posted
      No, para nada! Solo el global y nada mas! Y muchos escenarios que compre en Aerosoft!
    • auto-throttle abnormal variations during flight
      By patrick75 · Posted
      Thank ypu very much I will do it. :-))
      By Walter Almaraz · Posted
      Usas FTX England?
    • Fuel planning manually?
      By colz99 · Posted
      Hey Tom, this is what it'd look like on a flight from EDFH-EGSS  Suggested Fuel Load:
      Taxi Fuel: 249 kg
      Trip Fuel: 2808 kg
      Reserve Fuel: 1581 kg
      Total Fuel Load: 4638 kg , to answer your question, no not really, I mean sure I could just enter it in the PMDG 737 FMC but I'd like to put it into PFPX too