• 2 replies
  3. Answered

• 4 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • MCDU via webserver combination topic
      By Nicolas2302 · Posted
      I installed hotfix 1.30f for A320 and it's a bit better. Before, I had the MCDU without any text. Now, it starts on the "init" page and text is displayed properly but none of the buttons are working and there is no synch with the MCDU from cockpit
    • Fuel planner crashes
      By CannonousCrash · Posted
      Thanks for the reply, I will get in touch with the author. Jack
    • airbus A318-A319 problème avec le MCDU
      By Nicolas2302 · Posted
      J'ai installé le hotfix 1.30f pour le A320 et il y a de l'amélioration. Avant, j'avais le MCDU sans aucun texte. Maintenant, j'ai la page d'init qui s'affiche avec le texte mais aucun bouton ne fonctionne et il n'y a pas de synchronisation avec le MCDU du cockpit ------------------------------------------------- I installed hotfix 1.30f for A320 and it's a bit better. Before, I had the MCDU without any text. Now, I start on the "init" page and text is properly displayed but none of the buttons are working and there is no synch with the MCDU from cockpit
    • Bergen X default scenery
      By mopperle · Posted
      Bergen does officialy not Support FSX:SE. But you can try to add it manually to your library.
    • Error updating to version 1.0.2.6
      By Viperxpt · Posted
      I only use Microsoft Essentials... Anyway i can see the update file in the downlads folder...
    • Error updating to version 1.0.2.6
      By mopperle · Posted
      May be it has ben removed by some antivirus software.
    • Warsaw City 2015
      By McFrosch · Posted
      Gibt es hierzu Neuigkeiten? Laut Stanislaw von Drzewiecki Design hat er Aerosoft bereits kontaktiert.   Grüße,   Fabian  
    • NavdataPro Doubt
      By mopperle · Posted
      Simply make a backup of the downloaded data.
    • Error:429 - ActiveX component can't create object in 'SetupDirectSound' routine
      By DavidM · Posted
      Hi, Am new to FDC, Having this error msg when trying to connect to fsx, Error:429 - ActiveX component can't create object in 'SetupDirectSound' routine Can someone please help.   Thanks for your time to respond David.
    • On to legs 31-40. Who's made it to Lima?
      By FlyingAxx · Posted
      Here are my first two legs (devided in two parts). First I jumped over to Porto Allegre (SBPA). The flight time had been 0:44 hrs and I obviously didn't check for the weather forecast sufficiently as I got strong headwinds of > 50 knots which sucked from my reserve fuel about 500 kg. As I decided to go visual for Rwy29 I had after turning for the finals an irritating moment (not more) because of the close by military airport SBCO. Going towards SBPA in the early morning An airport in the midst of the city. I tried to avoid too much noise... After a short stop I made the second step to Melo (SUMO) as well and loaded for this reason a ton more than calculated. This leg took me 50 Minutes in air. Flight gear: B738 with winglets (PMDG). There are no pics from the second leg as the "International Airport" of Melo and its environment looks not too spectacular. I blocked one of the three parking places on the paved part and hope that most simmers dropping by could use the unpaved area.