• 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • Windows 10
      By ianj844 · Posted
      Has anybody tried AES with windows 10? Does it work no problem or should I wait to update?
    • Keine Texturen der Jetways in LGAV bei AES 2.39
      By Airbuspilot · Posted
      Hallo, ich habe die neue AES Version 2.39 für den FSX. Alles soweit bestens, nur die Jetways in der neuesten Version von FlyTampas Airport Athen LGAV haben keine Texturen. Ich glaube, es liegt an AES. Wäre für ein schnelles Beheben dankbar. 

• exporting to the Aerosoft a320
      By Mugsy · Posted
      Thanks for the quick response Following your instructions made it work flawlessly now..... ive must have completely missunderstood pfpx as you said.... ....  is there anywhere to read up on how it actually works ? I think ive read every thread in the forum on pfpx and but still came up short, althought ive seen the qestion repeat several times.  I guess i dont really get the difference between the xtended and new a320 package that i bought.... it´s now 2 am and i really should be getting to sleep but now my pfpx lures me to try it further now.   Best regards... Johan Isaksson   Thanks... yes Heinz i was talking about p3d v2 sorry i missed that And ive got a fast reply from Tom which cleared it all up thanks
    • Vienna 2.6 Update!
      By eurowing · Posted
      so at simmarket they charge customers 9 EUR for the update and here at aerosoft we get it for free?   wow, THANKS aerosoft, much appreciated!   downloading now...
    • Aerosoft (DA) CRJ Preview
      By leftseat · Posted
      Thanks Dude...
    • auto-throttle abnormal variations during flight
      By patounet · Posted
      Yes I copied the Hotfix "Aerosoft" an "SimObjects" folders to the FSX main folder and the User Folder to my documents folder in the way it is explained hereabove. Something curious is that it didn't ask me to overwrite any file during this installation. I wil try again  by totally  uninstalling the Airbus Series from the FSX  and re-installing the last version of the Addon + the hotfix 1.30 (f). Do you know if  there are any "old" DLL.files  from Airbus Extended which can remain active in the FSX and cause some conflict with the new add-on ? Many Thanks to you again Tom,  
    • Aeropuertos Aerosoft en P3D v2.5
      By Guido Piermarini · Posted
      Biblioteca de escenarios
    • Aerosoft (DA) CRJ Preview
      By The Dude · Posted
      Alright people, here is my first video of the beta. Bear in mind that I am an ATP pilot and not a crack video editor like Jeroen. This is also my first time using the Opus FSI camera. Enough with the excuses, this is a short unedited walk around of the CRJ700 to give you an idea what the exterior looks like.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzL5wgiuXPc
    • AES 2.38 is available now
      By thokle · Posted
      New version 1.5 for FlyTampa Athens has been released. http://www.flytampa.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=7619