• 0 replies
  3. Answered

• 4 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • LVAR for belt switch
      By Bumpy · Posted
      ...hmmm, for some reason the data of this LVar seams to get oscillating if the belt switch set to auto or on, as fspassengers belt indicator get switched between on/off oscillating. ...i use this code for the gauge, this code is working for CS1011 (using CS1011 belt Lvar), which was not compatible with fspassengers : <Gauge Name="Aerosoft_Airbus_belt_switch_var" Version="1.0"> <Element> <Select> <Value> (L:AB_OVH_SEATBELT,number) (L:WAS BELTS,number) != If{ (L:AB_OVH_SEATBELT,bool) (&gt;L:WAS BELTS,bool) (L:AB_OVH_SEATBELT,bool) (A:CABIN SEATBELTS ALERT SWITCH,bool) != if{ 1 (&gt;K:CABIN_SEATBELTS_ALERT_SWITCH_TOGGLE) } } </Value> </Select> </Element> </Gauge>any ideas ?
    • A319 apparent side slip
      By --- · Posted
      That's perfectly normal. Check this webpage http://www.luizmonteiro.com/Article_Estimating_Wind_Correction_Angle_Printable.htm
    • Groundhandling installieren ( A330 Jardesign )
      By godmann · Posted
      Schau mal hier. http://jardesign.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1230
    • Airbus Reverse Thrust. How much is there
      By --- · Posted
      Reverse thrust on the A320 IRL is really weak, just look at the tiny reverse thrust doors. There's no way that you could taxi backwards with reverse thrust. Furthermore reverse thrust is most effective at high speeds on any plane. But you are correct that the braking force with full reverse thrust is apparently too weak because there's 0 difference between idle foward thrust and max reverse at low speed...... Have to check IRL but I think that less than 70% N1 for max reverse is way too low.  
    • A330 preview
      By Simon Isler · Posted
      Good Day Mr. Kok, How far are you with the A330? (%) Im very looking forward for this nice bird ;) Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk
    • A330 preview
      By 320Ski · Posted
      I'm going to look into this, thanks for the info.
    • Where can one get new English voice sets for the Captain?
      By ScottecLEMD · Posted
      I thought there was an American English set included, have you checked the configurator?
    • LGIR v2 on Prepar3D v2.5
      By CrazyD · Posted
      Found the solution at http://forum.flightsimdevelopmentgroup.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2083
    • My A320 always needs to be reparked whenever I start at the gate... marshall will be livid, if this keeps up.LOL
      By ScottecLEMD · Posted
      Have you tried a different airport then to narrow the problem down?
    • Aerobask DA42
      By THaBoHNix123 · Posted
      Hallo,   ist es eventuell eine einfache, aber ausreichende Methode, den Treibstoffverbrauch für diesen Flugzeugtyp einfach ungefähr selbst mit einem etwaigen Verbrauchwert zu errechnen, oder kennt jemand gute Planungsmöglichkeiten ?   Gruß