• 2 replies
  3. Solved

• 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 10 replies
    • 0 replies
    • Danke für die Antwort. Ganz eifach, wenn man es dann weis.
    • Hi Tom,   I've just tried again, I deleted the folder and cfg file from C:\ and ran the livery manager again. Same result, it generates the file and folder in the incorrect location and doesn't appear in the livery manager. If I add again, it says the livery has already been added. The cfg file in the root C: is correct though. The P3D directory in the LM is definitely correct.   The file I have downloaded is this one. I am using Windows 10.   I will Google how to add these manually, I'm just returning to the world of flight sim after 10 years away so I will have to relearn this process
    • Dear:

I am talking about how a fully managed (lateral and vertical) NPA is flown in a A320 and what are its prerequisites. 

I saw a you tube flight deck video relating to the subject. After arming APPR button and pushing the HDG-V/S/TRK-FPA, on the FMA it shows APP NAV in the roll window and ALT in the pitch active window, FINAL is shown in the pitch arm mode window. FCU altitude is set at 2000. At certain point, may be, at FAF, pitch active mode window changed from ALT to FINAL. The pilots didn't reduce the FCU altitude value, as if, the plane is capturing a typical ILS Glide slope. But there is no radio GS as it is a VOR approach.

My questions are:

1. What logic makes the plane descend without any further pilot action? 

2. Is the plane following a line drawn between FAF altitude say 2000 ft and the MDA say 450 ft?

3. If there is no approach procedure in the FMGC nav database and if I make place/bearing/distance way points along the runway center line approx. and set speed/alt constraints, will this NPA procedure work?

Thanks for your time and best regards,

Haseen Ahmad
      Bangladesh.
    • Hallo Tom.   Habe jetzt folgendes gemacht. 1. PFPX deinstalliert 2. Nach dem Verzeichnis PFPX Data gesehen (war nicht mehr da) 3. Den Registrierungseintrag gelöscht. 4. PC neu gestartet 5. PFPX neu installiert   Fehler noch immer vorhanden.
    • Hi, mein Flug heute mit der 737-700 von EDLP nach LOWG. Metar zeigte mir an, dass der Wind aus 150Grad mit 4 kt weht. Das hiess für mich den FMC auf einen Anflug auf die 17C vorzubereiten. Nun wird diese Landebahn nicht mit ILS versorgt, sondern mit RNav. Ich bin natürlich gelandet, weiss aber nicht, ob das  das richtige Procedere war! Oder hätte ich die 31 nehmen müssen? Ich hoffe, dass mir einer von euch eine Antwort geben kann, d.h. ich bin sicher, dass mir einer helfen kann!