• 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • EDDF V 2 Flugzeug schwebt 200 m über Airport
      Ich habe FSX mit Acc. Pack. EDDF steht in der Scenerybibliotek ganz oben (2) nach AES. Hatte EDDF X von  Aerosoft installiert, aber nach der V2 taucht es gar nicht mehr auf. Installiert habe ich Flight 1 Ultimate Terrain (alle Versionen), FS Global Ultimate (alle Versionen) und Orbx Global Base dann noch Austria HD East und Taxi2Gate EDDM.
    • EDDF v2 in P3Dv3 - 28 Flights and 28 OOMs
      Gents,   I've tried all weekend to land at EDDF v2 and after 28 flights I give up, I have gotten an OOM in P3Dv3 every freaking single time!   I have no problems starting a flight out of EDDF, with any aircraft, at any time of day. When I fly into EDDF it's a different story, I usually start hearing the high VAS chime as I get within 10 nm, once I made it to final and I was about 5 nm away from the runway.   The airport looks great, no question, but if I cannot even land a small Duke Turbine or Learjet without an OOM, then there is no point in using EDDF as a destination.   I've gone through a wide range of settings, from normal autogen, with only 1024 textures, 4.5 nm LOD and no AI traffic to dense autogen and 1024 textures with medium AI traffic, it seems to make no difference. The most demanding scenery I have is FlyTampa CYYZ, nomal autogen with only 1024 textures and medium AI traffic never ever gives me an OOM there.   Having read through some of the other EDDF v2 VAS usage threads I get the impression that Aerosoft and the developers seem to be in some sort of denial about this VAS problem with EDDF v2 that has frustrated me all weekend. Please wake up, there is a most definitely a VAS problem and I hope you can find the cause and fix it.   Skål!   Lars        
    • EDDFv2 - Thank mailbox
      I also wish to thank the GAP-Team for this wonderful work. I have been surprised by the quality and level of detail in this product and I am more than happy to finally have this great scenery of "my" airport. Thank you very much!
    • Touchdowns for May competition
      And people say that FS2004 is DEAD.....Ha...not by a long shot, these images are proof!!!
    • Mega Airport Prague AFCAD mess
      Dude, sounds like you've been taking magic mushrooms and seeing weird things at LKPR.   Why would a Swiss 777 be parking at LKPR?   Skål!   Lars