Aerosoft Scenery

Support for all the FSX / FS2004 products that do not have separate support forums

6992 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 1 reply
  2. SODE issues

• 342 replies
    • 264 replies
  3. HOTFIX list

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  4. Topics
    • 6 replies
  5. Olbia

• 3 replies
  6. Flying in to Lukla

• 0 replies
    • 6 replies
  7. Demand for Air fields...

• 2 replies
  8. Animated Pax at ENVA V2?

• 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 60 replies
    • 1 reply
    • I did some tests. I feel like this is already known but I’ll repeat it anyway.    The conditions seem to be varied, I looked at several videos. One guy had it as soon as he turned on the batteries. Another person had it when he loaded the Turn Around state. A third person had it when the nav lights were on, the batteries were off but Ext Pwr connected and on. And the PED at auto with parking brakes off. I tried recreating all of these scenarios but without luck.  I also tried measuring the length of the time between beeps. In one case the beeps were every 10-15 seconds. Another case had the beeps at roughly every thirty seconds. Plus, after playing through a YouTube videos at the slowest playback speed and pausing on the warning showing up, there was no messages or anything on the ECAM.    Essentially, I couldn’t recreate the problem and the range of conditions when the beep appears means it’s hard to figure out what to recreate. Any ideas?
    • Why do you want to trim an aircraft that is „trimmed out“ all the time by itself?   Like Masterhawk said, the Airbus has autotrim, this has nothing to do with the AutoPilot. The Airbus does not let you trim yourself when inflight with all systems functioning. 
    • You still have auto trim function all the time AP on or flying manually in NORMAL ( simulated by aerosoft ) and ALTERNATE law .( not simulated )
    • Aloha!   Manchmal ( nach Aenderungen/Updates XP oder an den Grafiktreibern) ist es hilfreich, dass Verzeichnis "shadercache" <disk>:\<XPlane-Hauptverzeichnis>\Output\shadercache einfach mal zu loeschen. Ein weitere Hilfe waere das Loeschen des  "preferences"-Verzeichnisses <disk>:\<XPlane-Hauptverzeichnis>\Output\preferences Vorher sollte man aber aus dem Verzeichnis "preferences" noch folgende Dateien sichern und nach einem Neustart und anschliessendem Beenden von XPlane wieder dorthin zurueck kopieren ( mit Ueberschreiben): X-Plane Calibration.prf X-Plane Joystick Settings.prf X-Plane Keys.prf   Versuche aber erstmal die shadercache-Geschichte. Trotz der Sicherungen bei den preferences muesstest du trotzdem danach noch wieder einiges in XPlane einstellen. Da merke dir auch mal deine Grafikeinstellungen etc. vorher bzw. mache screenshots von den Einstellungsmenues.   safe landings Lem
    • Hi, After I have now become the owner of Aerofts Hamburg-Finkenwerder, I would like to know if anyone knows if they are over the Boeing Air Field (KBFI) and Toulouse Blagnac Airport (LFBO) For P3D v4???   I think it's would be very nice to have this airports/ Air Fields.