A318/A319 Professional Improved Wind Sound

Create an account or sign in to download this
623 Downloads
0 From 0 reviews
2.61 MB File Size
  • Upvote 1

1 Screenshot

About This File

This is a simple update that improves the windscreen sound with an updated sound as well as fine tuned parameters to the wind of both soundsets.

The new sound has a wider stereo image and thus will penetrate the engines and other environment sounds better.

I felt the original wind sound wasn't robust enough and the engines were far too loud at cruise and during the climbout once up to 250+ kts.

Simply install by extracting to your C:\Users\*Account Name Here*\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional Base Folder.

Back up your original sound cfg if you wish to revert. No need to back up the original wind sound as mine has a new file name.

I HIGHLY Recommend that your environment sound slider is set to 100 and the engines at 55 for optimal experience. 

Christopher Petersen did a great job with the new IAE and CFM soundsets for the new release. Far better than what is included in the competitions Airbus A32x product as far as pure engine sounds go.

Enjoy guys.

Emil P. Serafino

What's New in Version 1.0.1

Released

Tweaked parameters further for a smoother transition into the gear wind noise.

Next update I may come up with a new windscreen sound all together.

I also may upload a tweak to the soundsets to remove a bit of the hiss on the inside engine sounds that are otherwise very well done.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use