Create an account or sign in to download this
538 Downloads
5 From 1 review
6.12 MB File Size
  • Upvote 2

12 Screenshots

About This File

ESPAÑOL

El día de hoy les traigo uno de los viejos Airbus A320-233 sin sharklets de LATAM Chile. Algunos detalles del avión son:

- Texturas en DDS 5.

- Código Selcal real de la aeronave.

- Detalles como adhesivo de certificación ILS.

- Dimensiones y cosas basadas en avión real.

- Texturas "sucias".

Ojalá disfruten este avión, cualquier problema me mandan un mensaje.

Prohibido re-subir esta textura a otro sitio que no sea Aerosoft sin mi autorización, así como también subir este archivo a páginas de aerolíneas virtuales sin expresa autorización, no robar créditos, el trabajo es gratis, agradecelo no robándolo. Prohibido editar, modificar o basarse sin autorización.

ENGLISH

Today I bring one of the old Airbus A320-233 without sharklets from LATAM Chile. Some details of the aircraft are:
- Textures in DDS 5. 
- Real Selcal code of the aircraft. 
- Details as an ILS certification sticker.
- Dimensions and things based on real aircraft.

- "Dirty" textures,

I hope you enjoy this plane, any problems send me a message.

Forbidden to re-raise this texture to another site that is not aerosoft without my authorization, as well as upload this file to pages of virtual airlines without express authorization, not stealing credits, the job is free, thank you not stealing it. It is forbidden to edit, modify or base without authorization

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use