TOPCAT configuaration files for AES 318-319-320

Create an account or sign in to download this
1101 Downloads
0 From 0 reviews
928 B File Size
  • Upvote 1

4 Screenshots

About This File

For those who fly the airbus and uses TOPCAT, i made some config files for the A-318, A319 and the A320.

UNzip it and place them in the TOPCAT/ Configuarations folder.

I made this together with the intel of the Airbus X fuelplanner, Hope you enjoy it as much as i do!

Best Regards,

Ray

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

i used the numbers out of the configfile of the airbusX-fuel planner... as you can see in the pictures the ZFW is the same as in the fuel planner as well as in TOPCAT...however the calculation of fuel usage and so on is different but the payload distribute is right as in the Fuel planner... to me it works perfectly, as i use the calculation out of the TOPCAT file.. as well as the MAC as the Stab Trim...

Like i said free to use, and if it doesnt work for you, well then im sorry...

ScreenShot015.jpg

ScreenShot013.jpg

ScreenShot014.jpg

sadly i cant write an ACFT file so thats the reason why i still have to use the A320-214 .ACFT file which is written by TOPCAT, and sadly they still dont have made a 318 and 319 .acft file....still looking for possibilities