Cessna 172N D-EADY

Create an account or sign in to download this
190 Downloads
0 From 0 reviews
18.83 MB File Size
  • Upvote 1

10 Screenshots

About This File

D-EADY is a Cessna 172N stationed at Saarmund Airfield near Berlin, Germany. I tried to make an exact copy of the original. I flew D-EADY for real, and you can also fly her in FSX, or charter her at Saarmund. The cockpit is as close as I can make it. Panel labels, fuses, yoke, window color and the prop is from the original aircraft. The panel size is 2048. Thanks to Carenado for a great plane. And thanks to Aerosoft for the Saarmund Scenery. Special thanks to my Lovely Wife for setting up the chance to really fly her. 7-26-2014. Enjoy!

D-EADY ist eine Cessna 172N bei Saarmund Flugplatz Deutschland stationiert. Ich habe versucht, eine exakte Kopie des Originals zu machen. Ich flog D-EADY für real, und Sie können sie auch ihr fliegen im FSX oder Charter in Saarmund. Das Cockpit ist so nah wie ich es schaffen kann. Panel-Etiketten, Sicherungen, Joch, Fensterfarbe und die Stütze ist von der ursprünglichen Flugzeuge. Die Panel-Größe ist 2048. Dank Carenado für eine große Ebene. Und dank Aerosoft für die Saarmund Landschaft. Besonderen Dank an meine liebe Frau für die Einrichtung die Chance, ihr wirklich zu fliegen. 2014.07.26. Genießen Sie!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.