• Current Download Status see here

Aerosoft Airbus A320/A321 liveries

Here you can find liveries made for the Airbus A320/A321. If the uploader did his work well you will just have to drop the zip you download on the livery manager and all will be done automatically! These liveries will also work for the Airbus X Extended

1181 files

1. This is my 2048px Virtual Cockpit for the Aerosoft Airbus A320 & A321.

Included are high resolution textures for the pedestal, overhead, FCU, fuses (both, overhead and the back side of the flight deck) and photorealistic buttons and switches made right from photos taken on the real deal.

Additional VAS usage is at around 100-150mb in Prepar3Dv3.3.
    There is no noticable impact on the performance on my or any of the beta testers computers.

Painting this took me around 150 working hours plus the countless hours of all the people who helped me with a tremendous effort.
    Special thanks go out to Holgi for helping me on some parts of the floor and backwall and Frank for taking all the pictures necessary to realise a job like this!
    Without you guys this would not have been possible!

This is the 2048px version of this repaint, a 4096px version will follow soon!
    You will hardly notice a difference though

Due to the enormous effort that went into this (over a month full time work plus countless evenings fiddling around with files and the quirks of our beloved flight simulators) I would apprechiate if you could donate a few € or $ if you like the paint!
    >>Please Donate if you like this<<
    (Unfortunately only a German link is possible, however just enter the amount, click login to paypal and then you'll be redirection to your language for the rest of the process )
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Installation Instructions (read this... really!)
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Backup the content of the folder [FSX/P3D mainfolder]\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base. Unzip the file into a temporary location. Paste the content of the folder A320A321 into [FSX/P3D mainfolder]\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base.
    Make sure the content of the three subfolders gets integrated and you should be asked to overwrite 39 files in total. Make sure to overwrite the old files, otherwise this paint will not show correctly. [Important] Delete all files including the word MAINPANEL in the texture.xxx [where xxx stands for the respective name of the livery] folders within the [FSX/P3D]\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A32x CFM/IAE folders.
    This is important since FSX will pick files from those folders over those from the fallback folders.
    [Important] Repeat this step each time you install a new livery since liveries come with their own MAINPANEL files, which however are in the default resolution. See the limitations below. Ensure the Texture_Max_Load in your FSX.cfg/Prepar3D.cfg is set to at least 2048, better 4096.  
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Known limitations
    -------------------------------------------------------------

The aircrafts registration will no longer show.
    This is unavoidable since the registration is saved in the mainpanel file which I had to alter. Thus you need to delete the mainpanel file in which the registration of the aircraft is saved.
    Please ask your repainter to supply you with a version of my mainpanel file including the registration of the aircraft.
    Painters are explicitly allowed to modify the mainpanel files supplied in this package to add the registration of the aircraft and upload them to this forums. Only the dark night lighting version was possible.
    Do not use the Airbus Configurator to change between the bright and dark lighting options! These are not compatible with this repaint.  

Final words:
    I hope you will have as much fun flying with my repaint than I had painting it.

...you really read all the way down here here? Stop reading and go flying!

4467 downloads

(13 reviews)

27 comments

Updated

2. This is a new checklist for the table in the Airbus cockpit which represents the checklists we use in the Connected Flight Deck manuals.
    If you are tired of always opening the manual for the checklists, or just do not want to print them out and have them next to you all the time, simply open up your table and there you go!

As the maximum size of the checklist on the table is fixed I had to skip the After Landing (silent anyway) and the Securing Checklist.

This file works with all 4 Airbusversions. Simply place it in the folder of the livery you want the checklist to show in, or if you want it in all aircraft place it in [FSX/P3D Mainfolder]\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base\Texture_Fallback_VC or in the respective A318/A319 path.

1468 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

3. enjoy it

673 downloads

(4 reviews)

3 comments

Submitted

4. Thomas Cook 'NC' | A321-211 | OY-TCE repaint for the Aerosoft Airbus X extended edition. Readme and installation instructions included. Repaint by Will @ Vista Repaint Studios | www.vistarepaints.com | www.facebook.com/HDRepaints.

751 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

5. This ZIP - file contains repaints in the colors of Airbus A320 CFM Air Canada C-FDSU (clean and dirt).
    These textures can be used for the Airbus X and the Airbus X Extended!

... if you are looking for more or other repaints then you can also look on my homepage http://simtexture.de!

9689 downloads

(10 reviews)

6 comments

Submitted

6. Requires the payware Aerosoft Airbus Extended A320Neo This livery was unveiled to the public on 3 July 2013 for the Australian division of the airline. The new look livery is part of a re-vamp of the airline subsequent to its take-over by Virgin Australia. It will be the budget carrier for Virgin Australia, competing directly with Jetstar, as Virgin Australia moves up-market to compete directly with Qantas as a full-service airline. According to the airline, the yellow and black dots represent point to point travel and the yellow tail to the 'g' represents both the tail of the tiger and a welcoming smile.

2124 downloads

(1 review)

5 comments

Submitted

7. Sharklet A320 ZK-OXG in Air New Zealand's fern livery.  32-bit DDS textures.

81 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. ZK-OJM in Air New Zealand's new standard fern livery.  32-bit DDS textures.

94 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

9. This file contains a slightly optimized checklist for the complete Aerosoft A320 Family (A318/19/20/21). The items are based on the checklists of a large German airline. The table checklist is ideal for CFD-Flights and enhances the shared expierence.

Installation

Simply place it into the folder of your desired livery. That's it. If you want the checklist to be shown by all Aerosoft Airbus liveries just place it in [FSX/P3D Mainfolder]\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A318_A319 Base\Texture_Fallback_VC or in the respective A320/A321 path.

80 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

10. V2 (Version 2) of the revamped American livery featuring the Silver Mica exterior paint. Livery created by DetCord and John Glanville.

Special thanks to American Airlines for providing the materials, aircraft schematics, color palettes and who's help was invaluable in completing this project.

DO NOT ALTER, EDIT OR UPLOAD THIS PAINT TO ANY WEBSITE WITHOUT MY EXPLICIT PERMISSION.

9378 downloads

(21 reviews)

7 comments

Updated

11. ZK-OAB in Air New Zealand's new livery.  This aircraft previously sported the "Crazy About Rugby" All Blacks livery and has since been repainted into the black variation of ANZ's new brand.  32-bit DDS textures.

73 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. This ZIP - file contains repaints in the colors of Airbus A320 IAE Air VIA LZ-MDB (clean and dirt).

... if you are looking for more or other repaints then you can also look on my homepage http://simtexture.de!

799 downloads

(1 review)

3 comments

Submitted

13. Hola !!! Bueno pues esta es mi primera textura y como no hay muchas texturas de vueling aquí os dejo una    Hasta otra !!!  

286 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Submitted

14. Ghdames Air "Libyan airline" Airbus A320-212 5A-WAT

Happy Flights,

27 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. Airbus A321 IAE Royal Air Force ZZ321 (fictional). Includes retextured pilots in RAF Flight Suits.

DO NOT ALTER, EDIT OR UPLOAD THIS PAINT TO ANY WEBSITE WITHOUT MY EXPLICIT PERMISSION.

510 downloads

(6 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

16. This ZIP-file contains repaints for the Aerosoft Airbus X A321 Extended IAE NEO package, in the colors of jetBlue N903JB (clean and dirt).

7062 downloads

(8 reviews)

18 comments

Updated

17. Hi, second upload here!
    For install just drop the "Airbus A321 VUELING.zip" file in the Livery Manager
    Please report bugs or failures on the repaint!

Para instalar solo arrastra el archivo "Airbus A321 VUELING.zip" en el Livery Manager
    Por favor avisame de bugs o fallos en la librea!

M.A.

1449 downloads

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

18. 75TH ANNIVERSARY LIVERY WITH POPE FRANCIS LOGO

42 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. 75TH ANNIVERSARY LIVERY WITH POPE FRANCIS LOGO

50 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. This is a repaint of an Jet Norge A320. Jet Norge is a great Virtual Airline, go check them out at http://jetnorge.kleberto.com/

IMPORTANT: Does not work with livery manager, instructions in readme file.

27 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. This ZIP - file contains repaints in the "fictional" colors of Airbus A321 IAE United Airlines N707UA (clean and dirt).

2666 downloads

(4 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

22. This ZIP - file contains repaints in the colors of Airbus A321 CFM Air Canada C-GIUF (clean and dirt).

6358 downloads

(6 reviews)

5 comments

Submitted

23. Repaint for Avianca Airbus A320-214 N416AV "90 Años" Special livery, which flew between 2009 and 2015.Textures in HD 4K 4096x4096 for improved quality. Textures by Antoine Lapadite

85 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. Cathay Dragon B-HSO Airbus A320-232 IAE

Happy Flights.. 

260 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

25. This is a repaint of Jetstar Airways A320 IAE (sharklets) with registration VH-VGD, part of my Jetstar Group fleet repaints project.
    Install via Aerosoft Livery Manager or manual install. Thank you for downloading.

Special thanks to Holgi for letting me use his Jetstar repaints as a template, you can check out his repaints at simtexture.de.

112 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated