• Current Download Status see here

Aerosoft Airbus A320/A321 liveries

Here you can find liveries made for the Airbus A320/A321. If the uploader did his work well you will just have to drop the zip you download on the livery manager and all will be done automatically! These liveries will also work for the Airbus X Extended

1163 files

1. This is my 2048px Virtual Cockpit for the Aerosoft Airbus A320 & A321.

Included are high resolution textures for the pedestal, overhead, FCU, fuses (both, overhead and the back side of the flight deck) and photorealistic buttons and switches made right from photos taken on the real deal.

Additional VAS usage is at around 100-150mb in Prepar3Dv3.3.
    There is no noticable impact on the performance on my or any of the beta testers computers.

Painting this took me around 150 working hours plus the countless hours of all the people who helped me with a tremendous effort.
    Special thanks go out to Holgi for helping me on some parts of the floor and backwall and Frank for taking all the pictures necessary to realise a job like this!
    Without you guys this would not have been possible!

This is the 2048px version of this repaint, a 4096px version will follow soon!
    You will hardly notice a difference though

Due to the enormous effort that went into this (over a month full time work plus countless evenings fiddling around with files and the quirks of our beloved flight simulators) I would apprechiate if you could donate a few € or $ if you like the paint!
    >>Please Donate if you like this<<
    (Unfortunately only a German link is possible, however just enter the amount, click login to paypal and then you'll be redirection to your language for the rest of the process )
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Installation Instructions (read this... really!)
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Backup the content of the folder [FSX/P3D mainfolder]\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base. Unzip the file into a temporary location. Paste the content of the folder A320A321 into [FSX/P3D mainfolder]\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base.
    Make sure the content of the three subfolders gets integrated and you should be asked to overwrite 39 files in total. Make sure to overwrite the old files, otherwise this paint will not show correctly. [Important] Delete all files including the word MAINPANEL in the texture.xxx [where xxx stands for the respective name of the livery] folders within the [FSX/P3D]\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A32x CFM/IAE folders.
    This is important since FSX will pick files from those folders over those from the fallback folders.
    [Important] Repeat this step each time you install a new livery since liveries come with their own MAINPANEL files, which however are in the default resolution. See the limitations below. Ensure the Texture_Max_Load in your FSX.cfg/Prepar3D.cfg is set to at least 2048, better 4096.  
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Known limitations
    -------------------------------------------------------------

The aircrafts registration will no longer show.
    This is unavoidable since the registration is saved in the mainpanel file which I had to alter. Thus you need to delete the mainpanel file in which the registration of the aircraft is saved.
    Please ask your repainter to supply you with a version of my mainpanel file including the registration of the aircraft.
    Painters are explicitly allowed to modify the mainpanel files supplied in this package to add the registration of the aircraft and upload them to this forums. Only the dark night lighting version was possible.
    Do not use the Airbus Configurator to change between the bright and dark lighting options! These are not compatible with this repaint.  

Final words:
    I hope you will have as much fun flying with my repaint than I had painting it.

...you really read all the way down here here? Stop reading and go flying!

3233 downloads

(10 reviews)

23 comments

Updated

2. This is a new checklist for the table in the Airbus cockpit which represents the checklists we use in the Connected Flight Deck manuals.
    If you are tired of always opening the manual for the checklists, or just do not want to print them out and have them next to you all the time, simply open up your table and there you go!

As the maximum size of the checklist on the table is fixed I had to skip the After Landing (silent anyway) and the Securing Checklist.

This file works with all 4 Airbusversions. Simply place it in the folder of the livery you want the checklist to show in, or if you want it in all aircraft place it in [FSX/P3D Mainfolder]\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base\Texture_Fallback_VC or in the respective A318/A319 path.

1335 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

3. EasyJet Airbus G-EZTR A320-214 CFM livery painted for Airbus A320 IAE

To install this aircraft manually, Copy the following text into your 'aircraft.cfg',  inside the folder 'SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A320 Extended CFM'. Replace the Xx in

[FLTSIM.XX] by the following number in your Aircrafts List

[fltsim.xx]  <<-- Replace 'xx' with the following Number
    title                    = Airbus A320 EasyJet G-EZTR
    sim                    = A320
    model                    =
    panel                    =
    sound                    =
    texture                    = Easyjet_G-EZTR
    kb_checklists                = AirbusA321_check
    kb_reference                = AirbusA321_ref
    atc_id                    = G-EZTR
    atc_airline                = Iberia
    atc_flight_number            =
    ui_manufacturer                = Airbus
    ui_type                    = A320-214 CFM
    ui_variation                = Easyjet
    ui_typerole                = Commercial Airliner
    ui_createdby                = Aerosoft
    atc_parking_types            = GATE 
    description                = Airbus X Extended - A320 CFM Easyjet G-EZTR by Captain Gunadeep

for Airbus X

To install this aircraft manually, Copy the following text into your 'aircraft.cfg',  inside the folder 'SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A320 CFM'. Replace the XX in [FLTSIM.XX] by the following number in your Aircrafts List

[fltsim.xx]  <<-- Replace 'xx' with the following Number
    title                    = Airbus A320 EasyJet G-EZTR
    sim                    = A320
    model                    =
    texture                    = Easyjet_G-EZTR
    atc_id                    = G-EZTR
    atc_airline                = Iberia
    ui_type                    = A320-214 CFM
    ui_variation                = Easyjet
    description                = Airbus X Extended - A320 CFM Easyjet G-EZTR by Captain Gunadeep

for Airbus X users not the EXTENDED Model

Replace the texture.cfg file in this texture with the following Lines

[fltsim]
    fallback.1=..\..\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base\Texture_Fallback_VC
    fallback.2=..\..\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base\Texture_FallBack_A320
    //fallback.2=..\..\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base\Texture_FallBack_A321
    fallback.3=..\..\..\..\Scenery\Global\texture
    fallback.4=..\..\..\..\..\..\Scenery\Global\texture
    and its done.

736 downloads

(0 reviews)

14 comments

Updated

4. Cobalt Air Airbus A320 OE-IDY textures for Aerosoft Airbus A320.Created by AlexHangar.

Request at alexantonakakisa3@gmail.com

135 downloads

(0 reviews)

5 comments

Updated

5. This file contains a slightly optimized checklist for the complete Aerosoft A320 Family (A318/19/20/21). The items are based on the checklists of a large German airline. The table checklist is ideal for CFD-Flights and enhances the shared expierence.

Installation

Simply place it into the folder of your desired livery. That's it. If you want the checklist to be shown by all Aerosoft Airbus liveries just place it in [FSX/P3D Mainfolder]\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A318_A319 Base\Texture_Fallback_VC or in the respective A320/A321 path.

23 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

6. airberlin/Niki/LTU Table Checklist by Airberlin Textures.

How to install?
    Simply copy the file to the repaint in which you want the checklist on!

Please visit and leave a like, Thank you!
    https://www.facebook.com/airberlinrepaints/

17 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. This ZIP-file contains repaints for the Aerosoft Airbus X A320 Extended CFM NEO package, in the colors of AIR FRANCE F-HEPG (clean and dirt).

... if you are looking for more or other repaints then you can also look on my homepage http://simtexture.de!

10929 downloads

(12 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

8. This is a repaint of an Smartlynx A320, which is operated by Jetairfly.
    IMPORTANT: Does not work with livery manager, instructions in readme file.

If you want to publish this on VA, please contact me first.

41 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. Avianca Brasil "Star Alliance" PR-OCQ

DO NOT ALTER, EDIT OR UPLOAD THIS PAINT TO ANY WEBSITE WITHOUT MY EXPLICIT PERMISSION.
    http://www.texturasbrasileiras.blogspot.com.br/

25 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. TAM PT-MXA

DO NOT ALTER, EDIT OR UPLOAD THIS PAINT TO ANY WEBSITE WITHOUT MY EXPLICIT PERMISSION.

17 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

11. Delta Air Lines N301DN

81 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. British Airways old colors G-BUSI

25 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. Royal Norwegian Airlines A320/A321/B777 Fleet.

DO NOT ALTER, EDIT, OR UPLOAD THESE LIVERIES TO ANY WEBSITE WITHOUT MY EXPLICIT PERMISSION.

40 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. This ZIP - file contains repaints in the colors of Airbus A320 CFM Bulgaria Air LZ-FBE (clean and dirt).
    These textures can be used for the Airbus X and the Airbus X Extended!

... if you are looking for more or other repaints then you can also look on my homepage http://simtexture.de!

1544 downloads

(4 reviews)

3 comments

Submitted

15. Contents of this ZIP-package:
    Airbus A321 IAE Novair SE-RDO
    (clean and dirt)
    Repaint by:
    Holger Sobl
    Aerosoft paintkit by:
    Stefan Hoffmann
    Installation (Airbus Livery Manager):
    Start the aerosoft Airbus Livery Manager and drag the ZIP-File into the list - or click "Add Livery" and select the desired file. You get a preview of the new livery - and install it with just one click. (You can read all Livery Manager functions by clicking the "?" button!)
    If you are looking for more or other repaints then you can also look on my homepage http://simtexture.de!

189 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

16. "Cham Wings Airlines" Airbus 320-211 YK-BAB painted by the company lately.

43 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. This ZIP-file contains repaints for the Aerosoft Airbus X A320 Extended CFM NEO package, in the colors of Pegasus Airlines TC-DCA (clean and dirt).

2446 downloads

(2 reviews)

3 comments

Submitted

18. This is a fictional livery of the Airbus A320 CFM with a Magnum Ice theme.

Its easy and simple to install with the Livery manager

22 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

19. This is a repaint of an Smartlynx A320, which is operated by Monarch airlines and is based in 
    Manchester .  

54 downloads

(0 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

20. This ZIP-file contains a repaint for the Aerosoft Airbus X A321 Extended IAE NEO package, in the colors of Finnair OH-LZG.

2694 downloads

(5 reviews)

4 comments

Submitted

21. READ ME!!!
    Thanks for choosing one of my liveries. I hope you like my work.
    All of my liveries are and will always be free of cost.
    If you still want to give me your support, just contact me on my facebook page.
    You can fund me on patreon for my Youtube: www.patreon.com/worldaviationtv
    Support: 
    Web: facebook.com/lufthansaliveries
    Email: worldaviationtv@live.com
    Installation:
    1. Copy the Texture folder into the A321 aircraft folder (Drive:/Program Files/Microsoft Games/Flight Simulator X/Simobjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus A321 IAE)
    2. Copy the following entry into the aircraft.cfg file and replace the X with the next number in sequence.
    [FLTSIM.X]
    title                    = Airbus A321 IndiGo VT-IAZ
    sim                    = A321
    model                    =SHARKLET
    texture                    = VTIAZ
    atc_id                    = VT-IAZ
    atc_airline                = ifly
    ui_type                    = A321-212 IAE
    ui_variation                = IndiGo VT-IAZ
    description                = Aerosoft Airbus - A321 IAE / IndiGo VT-IAZ\nwww.aerosoft.com\nRepaint by Max Wohlerdt (Lufthansa Liveries)

15 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

22. Thomas Cook 'NC' | A321-211 | OY-TCE repaint for the Aerosoft Airbus X extended edition. Readme and installation instructions included. Repaint by Will @ Vista Repaint Studios | www.vistarepaints.com | www.facebook.com/HDRepaints.

412 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

23. This is a repaint of Jetstar Airways A320 IAE (sharklets) with registration VH-VFV in the Sunglass Hut livery, part of my Jetstar Group fleet repaints project.
    Install via Aerosoft Livery Manager or manual install. Thank you for downloading.

Special thanks to Holgi for letting me use his Jetstar repaints as a template, you can check out his repaints at simtexture.de. Also special thanks to Brendan Wong for making the decals for use in the paintkit

87 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. This is a repaint of an Smartlynx A320, which is operated by Thomas Cook airlines and is based in 
    Birmingham.   

54 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. This is a repaint of an Smartlynx A320, which is operated by Thomas Cook airlines and is based in Cardiff.

49 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated