Airbus X Extended _ Liveries

• Aerosoft

We are intending to include a lot more liveries in the new version. If you got any requests do post them here. Please let us know the ID of the aircraft, that always makes it easier to find the info, Feel free to send a small list or some images (if you do use images do give credit to where they came from!!)

We now have this:

A320 CFM

• Edelweiss Air HBIHY
  • Iberia ECILQ
  • Nikki OELEA
  • SwissAir HBIJJ

A320 IAE
    • BA GEUUU
    • LAN CCCQE
    • US Airways N629AW

A321 CFM
      • Air Berlin DASLB
      • AirFrance GTAR
      • Alitalia BIXI
      • Swiss Air HBIOC

A321 IAE

[*]Lufthansa DAISH

A320 CFM sharklet

[*]Airbus house livery FWWBA

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since Holgi made tons of liveries you could ask him to include some of his liveries in your product.

But I guess you could do it like PMDG does, simply make your own Aerosoft livery and put it on all models.

If someone wants a specifit livery, he'd have to look in the DL section ;)

• Aerosoft

Since Holgi made tons of liveries you could ask him to include some of his liveries in your product.

But I guess you could do it like PMDG does, simply make your own Aerosoft livery and put it on all models.

If someone wants a specifit livery, he'd have to look in the DL section ;)

Holgi is just about my best friend at this moment, lol, we sure are talking to him!

But we'll not do it like PMDG. We will include a good set of liveries (say 24) and then offer more as download or updates. Getting those 24 right is what we are trying to sort out here.

Holgi is just about my best friend at this moment, lol, we sure are talking to him!

But we'll not do it like PMDG. We will include a good set of liveries (say 24) and then offer more as download or updates. Getting those 24 right is what we are trying to sort out here.

Allright, as long as the old ones are fully compatible with the extended "bus", I'm happy :P

• Aerosoft

Will there be a livery manager? Makes things alot easier.

Did not think about that.

Not a big fan of those things though. I have them installed for some products but I never used them. I mean you either want an aircraft installed or not, why would I want to activate or de-activate an Air Berlin?

Will our current liveries work on the new models? I was under the impression that they hadn't been altered expect for the sharklets, and so should work on the original models right?

Anyway if not, I would greatly appreciate:

A320 CFM

Will there be a Lufthansa CFM A320? It says there is a A321 but not an A320. Are you working on one or just not going to make one. Here are some pictures: http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4125/4838806014_54acc1244c_z.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_tSr3wkIAE88/TD7jxHT7nrI/AAAAAAAAedA/4xbNjTJKbmQ/s1600/DSC01542(2).JPG

http://images2.jetphotos.net/img/1/8/6/5/25493_1193074568.jpg

http://www.planepictures.net/a/107/80/1316107797.jpg

These are all from google images, so credit them for the pictures! (or whoever took the picture)

Lufthansa only has CFM A320s so don't do a IAE for Lufthansa

Will there be a livery manager? Makes things alot easier.

+1, I really miss a livery manager for the Airbus X! :-)

Airbus A321 IAE British Airways

G-EUXF

I would like the:

-Vuelig newest plane (30-3-2012) - EC-LQL (IAE and former spainair)

- Vueling EC-JGM (CFM engines)

- air new-zeeland 'all black' ZK-OAB (IAE engines)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Can i request163798s.jpg please, looking forward to this plane BIG time!

I have done this plane ... look here!

A320_CFM_FIRST_CHOICE_G-OOPT-3.jpg

Hi Mathijs,

For South America, this package should include only 3 companies to satisfy those consumers... LAN and TAM are heavy Airbus operators (in fact, they will merge)... since you told LAN (CCCQE, according to airliners.net is a a340...) is on its way, how about adding a TAM livery?

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL DELETED

At this photo you can see a a320 (an a321 would be marvelous too...) Here you get a great view of the engine details... This livery only uses solid colors, so it's very easy to make =D

The third one (not that important, but it would be great too...) is AVIANCA...

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL DELETED

This is it... you're doing a great job =D

Did not think about that.

Not a big fan of those things though. I have them installed for some products but I never used them. I mean you either want an aircraft installed or not, why would I want to activate or de-activate an Air Berlin?

Well, it saves people time, by not having to cut and past text to aircraft.cfg all the time. And I remember, I didn't knew how to do that in maybe a half year after I started with Flight Sim.

Archived