HESH Charts

Aprilia 4 Ever

thanks guys but these one I had already, so I was not too lazy but I was missing SID and STAR charts but my brother (he's flying as F/O on 737 for Air Berlin) told me that there are no SID and STAR charts, you always get radar vectors.

cheerz

As note Sids and Star pro is not active at the moment as there is some work down there as i can understand:

real world notam:

A0197/12 - SID,STAR (RNAV) FOR RWY 22R,22L,04R AND 04L SUSPENDED.

IAP RNAV AVBL. 25 JUN 11:03 2012 UNTIL 31 DEC 08:00 2012 ESTIMATED. CREATED:

25 JUN 11:04 2012

• Deputy Sheriffs

I have a jeppesen account I will upload the latest onces to my dropbox

I'm sure this is a violation of copyrights!

And if you are not authorized by Jeppesen to make the charts public, you should immediately delete your link or other will do so!

• Upvote 1

Why is it ok for the other links?

Because they are from a public source. If you indeed have a paid account with Jeppessen then Otto is correct, you best make sure you have permission to share those charts publicly.

OK post removed seeing as you really should not be sharing Jeppessen charts. Even their student not for commercial use JAR-FCL chats have current copywrites on them.