City Bus Simulator 2010 Problem

tonino

Hello,

I currently own the game City Bus Simulator of 2010. When I launch the game I'm required to register. I'm writing my registration key and my name. But when I write my name, it displays information telling me:

System error (3) ..wrong user name, please contact the support of aerosoft.

How to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance.

PS:I'm french and I use an online translator to talk to you then that is what may explain a weird writing.

Hi, when you say you're writing your name, Is it your actual name or your email address? To activate CBS you need to enter your email address & activation key that came with your purchase. (Well that's how I purchased mine anyway!)

Regards,

Reestv.

• 1 month later...

Hi, when you say you're writing your name, Is it your actual name or your email address? To activate CBS you need to enter your email address & activation key that came with your purchase. (Well that's how I purchased mine anyway!)

Regards,

Reestv.

Hi i got same problem and were shall i write Email?

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I currently own the game City Bus Simulator of 2010. When I launch the game I'm required to register. I'm writing my registration key and my name. But when I write my name, it displays information telling me:

System error (3) ..wrong user name, please contact the support of aerosoft.

How to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance.

PS:I'm french and I use an online translator to talk to you then that is what may explain a weird writing.

Post edited by Admin

• 2 months later...

I bought the game City Bus Simulator 2010, when I, am put the CD in the driver the installprocess starts.

After I acceptLicense agreement the system say" For installation, online registration and thebus simulator game it self, you will need administrator rights, please ensurethat you have these rights" I got my registration code that I found in the box,but the next step in the instal process was the question on which drive I wantto install my game, after I chose the correct drive, the game says that he couldn'tlocated my game, but I have enough space on that drive.

Now is myquestion, why asked the game in the installation process not his registration codeand has this missing installation process something to do with the incorrectworking of this game?

By the waysorry for my bad grammar, I live in the Netherlands, and writing in Englisch is not my speciality.

• 2 months later...

hello

how should it be activated for the game city bus simulator 2010 thank you to answer me as soon as possible

Hello Tibo,

You need to run the game as Administrator if using Windows Vista/7 by right clicking on the game start icon and selecting "Run as Administrator" then enter your registration details.