Bell 205 Huey

I want this Helo to be the best one you've got out so far. ;)

I want that too :lol:

All the models that i already use (payware or freeware) UH-1H or any other type,are less than medium-good

Still here for any help!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Gents,

Sometimes a question(s) are re-visited to get a more concrete answer or for clarification from the staff or developers. Many people, such as yourselves, have opinions too that may or many not have anything to do with the truth about the development. Which is, why I ask my questions directly to the staff. Its not because I don't value your opinions but it is just that - they are your opinions NOT necessarily the facts. More importantly, I don't believe that the failure modeling issue was presented as part of this post for the models I asked about either and there have been delays in the release of current models so my inquirey was to find out if there is a new timetable or predicted release date.

No offense was intended to either of you. But my questions were to get info about the Huey and upcoming F-16 modeling the Failure systems that FSX provides as part of the enhanced realism of the models. I'm sure that you both can agree that hasn't been answered and neither of you could present the fact about it either. So, I'm asking the staff directly.

Now maybe we can all go back to our own business for a while and wait for the developers to present any factual information and avoid heresay.

Thank you for your understanding.

I think you miss the point.

The point is it is too early to be asking these types of questions. You only have to actually READ what has been posted to know this. Further questions are unnecessary at this point.

You will be told that by the developer, and it is your preconceived notion that somehow you are entitled to a direct response from a developer for a so-obviously pre-emptive question that needs adjusting, not the relative accuracy or efficacy of response from a fellow forum member as opposed to a developer.

Aerosoft have a planted history of announcing projects early in their development processes. What a shame that certain people can't - or won't - actually understand what that implies.

Oh sorry, I'm not the developer... but just as entitled to answer with my opinion as you are to post with your presumptuous demands :P

@ Snave

After having that conversation many times with James about my knowledge not beeing what he wants, I've decided not to answer to his questions if I don't have the absolute true answers from developer or aerosoft. I understand James wants the actual truth, even if it would require some additional waiting. ;)

@James

I would still hope that you wouldn't blast me or anyone else trying to give some sort of information, while waiting those 'truth' tellers to share their information. -_-

@James

I would still hope that you wouldn't blast me or anyone else trying to give some sort of information, while waiting those 'truth' tellers to share their information. -_-

I'm going to be patient right now ... but if this keeps up; there is a day of wreckening coming. <_<

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Mr. Mathijs Kok,

Thank you again for reopening this thread; If it isn't too much trouble can we see some more recent screenshots/pic.'s of its development? If your too busy or developers are working on other projects, then don't worry about it right now.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have recorded the real Huey for my own Huey projects (205/210/212/214/412/UH1) and was wondering if aerosoft was able to obtain the sounds needed. If not, let me know and I'll be happy to assist. I have turbine start, ignition, rotor, turbine shutdown.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Im new just want to say it looks great. Anyway you could include a USMC paint when it comes out? :D:):rolleyes: There differnt variations but I think they would look good. Sorry the pics are so big.

Uh-1n_takeoff.JPG

DSC05956.JPG

CrewmanExitingSarHelo.jpg

Not sure how I managed to miss this post for so long.

I cannot believe the detail on this model, fantastic!

Quite weird I found this post the same day I noticed 2 Hueys operating out of my local airfield (water bombers I think).. they make an awesome sound!

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Aerosoft Team,

did anyone knows in witch space of time we will see the new Bell 205 Huey in your shop? Are you ready with the development or how long we must wait for the Hues?

Regards Robb

Mathijs;

Times have sure changed in our "See it, to believe it" lives. Makes me think what's truly (if anything) going on behind closed doors around here. Not a crumb of information. Will we ever see the Aerosoft Huey rise to the air?

Humor us

Of course you'll see.

Guys, please be patient, due to other projects and the fact, that I will go to make photos not until next week, there is a bit delay.

In fact there "is" progress, but nothing you can see.

Bests Joachim