Mega Airport Budapest updated to version 2.00

Shaun Fletcher

We just uploaded a complete new build if Mega Airport Budapest for FSX. This is an almost complete new build with thousands of new objects and new base images. No update available, just de-install and download the complete new version. You will find the product pages here.

post-3-0-13591400-1316704265_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-34066600-1316704283_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-95327100-1316704295_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-88547000-1316704310_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-06698700-1316704329_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-02590300-1316704344_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-00336800-1316704358_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-99357100-1316704389_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-67903400-1316704404_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-44935600-1316704419_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-81205100-1316704430_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-18070100-1316704446_thumb.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Shaun,

I have tried several times to update my boxed version of Budapest but everytime I get the message "Can't find Microsoft Flight Simulator." This message pops up after it approves my serial number and is ready for install. I did de-install the previous version as well. I have never seen this before so I am wondering if there is an issue with the new installer. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Pete

Hi,

I have a Mega Airport Budapest download that I bought from PC Aviator, but its serial nunber is not accepted by the Aerosoft product registration tool. Is there any way I can upgrade to this new version?.

Thanks

• Aerosoft

Hi,

I have a Mega Airport Budapest download that I bought from PC Aviator, but its serial nunber is not accepted by the Aerosoft product registration tool. Is there any way I can upgrade to this new version?.

Thanks

Would you be so kind to drop a mail to support@aerosoft.com?

We'll sort it out of course!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi, I bought the original fsx version on Simmarked some years ago. I downloaded the new version but the terminal building does not show up. Do you have a clue what is wrong?

Did you uninstall the old version?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi

There is some discount for the owners of ver. 1? or will be an upgrade from ver. 1 to ver 2 in future?

Thank you

Paolo M.

If you have the download version, you'll find the new version in your shop account. Otherwise contact aerosoft directly.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Yes I did but I guess I should not have?

Uninstalling the old version is recommended, as Shaun wrote in his initial post. Maybe you should download it again, as they fixed the installer yesterday. Where did you download the new version?

Hello guys,

I got Mega Airport Budapest yesterday. It is amazing in terms of detail and design, but I'm having too low FPS.

I didn't use lightbloom, road/sea traffic, still I got 7-8 fps.

My system:

Intel i7-930 2.8GHz

6GB Gskill ram

nVidia GeForce GTX480 1.5Gb

post-33308-0-24561900-1316883481_thumb.j

Uninstalling the old version is recommended, as Shaun wrote in his initial post. Maybe you should download it again, as they fixed the installer yesterday. Where did you download the new version?

I got the new version at Simmarket. I just downloaded it again and reinstalled but the terminal still does not show up.

Hello guys,

I got Mega Airport Budapest yesterday. It is amazing in terms of detail and design, but I'm having too low FPS.

My system:

Intel i7-930 2.8GHz

6GB Gskill ram

Did you try setting it up as per manual?

Hi There,

The FSX update is superb, however do you update FS9 version as well or not? Also the FS9 1.50 update is disappeared and of course I would need it! :)

Many Thanks

Best Regards: Bence

• Aerosoft

Hello guys,

My system:

Intel i7-930 2.8GHz

6GB Gskill ram

It's one of the hardest sceneries on FPS because of the very extensive ground layout. Because these are not perfectly implemented in FSX they are one of the most demanding elements to display. There is just not a lot that can be done about that.

I purchased the FS9 version just a few weeks ago and the version I downloaded was 1.00. When I saw the announcement of an upgrade and saw there was a version 1.5 for FS9 I thought it was new and gave effusive praise both on your forum and AVSIM for upgrading an old product and making it available for free. Now I find out that the FS9 upgrade is two years old. I feel like a damn fool for posting my thanks for what I thought was a new version and am also not very happy that your default download is an outdated version. You may want to fix that.

:glare_s:

I really make an effort to be positive whenever possible on the sim forums and to give credit when it's due. This time I regret doing that. I'm not accusing Aerosoft of doing anything wrong and it is generous of you to release the FSX upgrade to former customers but I am pretty angry at having made myself look like an idiot. If I hadn't seen the announcement I would never have known that I was using an obsolete version. I usually have very high regard for Aerosoft but this time I feel frustrated and disappointed. (And embarassed!)