Aerosoft & X-plane 10

RojanTrojan

I noticed in the new copy of PC Pilot, in the article about X-plane 10 that Austin Meyer says that Aerosoft will be involved. Just out of interest will Aerosoft be the distributor for X-plane 10 in europe like it is for the boxed copy of Rise of Flight? Or is it just third party addons that Aerosoft will be developing? Either way it's fantastic news. I'm sure with Aerosoft involvement, X-plane 10 will be far more mainstream than previous editions.

Cheers

Rhydian

• Aerosoft

We will distribute the European version (different from the US version) and we are working very hard to create content for that great new sim.

Internally we got some new images that just blow FSX out of the water in graphics, seriously exiting.

• Deputy Sheriffs

We will distribute the European version (different from the US version) and we are working very hard to create content for that great new sim.

Internally we got some new images that just blow FSX out of the water in graphics, seriously exiting.

Can you give any approximate or tentative release date for (European) X-Plane 10? Give or take a month (or two) ;)

Hi Mathijs.

What's the biggest difference in an European and the US vers of X-Plane 10?

Stein-Ove

The thought of "losing" the myriad of addons i currently own for FSX gives me the chills... :ph34r:

I think you misunderstood. There's no plans for Flight, because even Microsoft doesn't seem to have clear objectives, at least none they are wiling to share. FSX will probably remain the main target audience for some time to come, at least until it turns into another FS2004 :)

That's fantastic news Mathijs. Really looking fowrard to it. The pictures in I saw in PC Pilot were very impressive. I like where Laminar are heading with this version.

Thanks for the information.

Rhydian

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Mathijs.

What's the biggest difference in an European and the US vers of X-Plane 10?

Stein-Ove

Leaving out a zillion American water towers in the 'plausible scenery'? <_<

water_tower.jpg