Mega Airport Amsterdam X problem

azka

Hello :), i have problem with my Amsterdam X, the runway and taxiway flickering, it's happen on all runway and a half taxiway(except runway 9 :blink:)

this is the Screenshot i've capture ;)

2011-6-20_14-13-40-796.jpg

2011-6-20_14-13-29-93.jpg

Anyone can help me with these problem please.... :(

Hello azka,

Are you running FSX in DX-10 mode, do you have any other scenery installed in the area, you may want to try to disable all other 3rd party scenery/meshes etc except for EHAM in the scenery library and then check it

Mr.Shaun, Thanks for reply, i dont have any scenery or Meshes installed in this area....:blink:, now i'm triying your sugestion :), i'll report the result later...:)

regards from Indonesia :)

Azka

Mr.Shaun, the problem is still here :(, i try to disable all addon scenery except EHAM, but when i test again, the problem is still here, do you have any other solution :(

i check in AFX Afcad program there three afcad :

EHAM_Excl

AFX_EHAM_02

APX49130 (stock airport)

;)

please help me Mr.Shaun :(

i check in AFX Afcad program there three afcad :

EHAM_Excl

AFX_EHAM_02

APX49130 (stock airport)

;)

please help me Mr.Shaun :(

Please try running the AFCAD tool that comes with the product, also try changing the mesh resolution in the scenery settings.

Mr.Shaun, my problem solved, i'm reinstall the product and the result is flickering is gone. About Dx-10, i'm not using Dx-10, i'm using Win XP Sp3 and Dx-9.

Mr.Shaun, my problem solved, i'm reinstall the product and the result is flickering is gone. About Dx-10, i'm not using Dx-10, i'm using Win XP Sp3 and Dx-9.

Good to hear you resolved the issue.