MegaAirport Brussels g3d.dll Error

cbd80

Hello Folks,

Well at least we can gather your both using 64Bit systems, but not sure this is the cause as many others would also have this issue.

That doesn't really help me much, is there something I can do, removing textures or bgl files? I really want to use EBBR but I cannot. Maybe there is an FSX Acceleration patch that I am missing?

Hello Big_al,

You can actually remove all the BGL files from the scenery folder and add so many back at a time but refresh the scenery in the scenery library after adding them and when it crashes again you can then narrow it down further till you find which file is causing the issue.

When doing this though you should only use a default aircraft as its been known that a Nav Database can cause a crash at a certain point if theres an issue with the data.

• 1 year later...

Funny guy, which AESlite? Your are one of those, who don't even check the basics before you post wacko.gif

And, maybe more invest of time then google, but maybe you read this thread first, I think it will be more helpful for your problem.

Oliver,

Maybe you could help me on this.

I desactivated Aerosoft's EBBR for quite a while, because I always got G3D CTD's while flying over the airport. AES was activated for EBBR. Today, I noticed that when I switch AES off for EBBR, the G3D CTD doesn't happen. As soon as I reactivate AES for EBBR, the problem occurs again. Could there be some explanation for this? I have installed AES for all my add-on airports, because I like it so much. I really would miss it, if I could not use it with EBBR.

Thanks for any help

Kind regards,

Henk

There is a topic on avsim about airports that miss library guid object, that cause CTD just add MissingLibraryAlert=1 in FSX.CFG (under scenery).

I have check with EBBR EDDF and ENGM and they have missing library's that trigger the CTD. I have a list if you install object library from this site you shuold be fine.

But to avoid this the develioper should mention or zip in the project .

Please check in avsim

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/353179-gd3dllhelp/

http://return.mistym...ngs.com/cirp/#h

post-17479-0-17783300-1320925622_thumb.j